2 child's two-wheeled vehicle operated by foot
3 a wheeled vehicle with small wheels and a low-powered gasoline engine geared to the rear wheel [syn: motor scooter]
4 a sailing vessel with runners and a cross-shaped frame; suitable for traveling over ice [syn: iceboat, ice yacht]
5 large black diving duck of northern parts of the northern hemisphere [syn: scoter]
- Rhymes: -uːtə(r)
- A child's foot-operated vehicle consisting of a long platform between two wheels, the front one of which has an upright handle for steering.
- A small motor-powered bicycle of similar design, also motor-scooter
- A mobility scooter, i.e. an electric-powered scooter specially designed for disabled and/or elderly people.
- a sailing vessel with a flat bottom and runners for travelling over ice.
- Any of the large, black ducks of the genus Melanitta; the scoter.
A child's foot-operated vehicle
- Finnish: sähköpyörätuoli
- Finnish: mustalintu
Scooter may refer to:
- Scooter (motorcycle), a two-wheeled motorized vehicle with a step-through frame.
- Scooter (stand-up), a two-wheeled motorized vehicle that is generally ridden in the standing position
- Mobility scooter, a motorized chair with three or four wheels that is designed for people with limited mobility
- Motorized scooter, a vehicle consisting of a footboard mounted on two wheels and a long steering handle, propelled by a small motor
- Kick scooter, a vehicle consisting of a footboard mounted on two wheels and a long steering handle
- Ice scooter (also known as an Ice boat), a small, light vehicle able to travel quickly across water, ice, or snow
- Water scooter (also known as a Personal water craft), a type of recreational watercraft
- Scooter (diving) (also known as Diver Propulsion Vehicle), an item of diving equipment used by scuba divers to increase their range while underwater.
- AirScooter Corporation, a company that produces an ultralight helicopter of co-axial rotor configuration
- Scooter (Muppet)
- Scooter (SpongeBob SquarePants character)
- Scooter (Talking Baseball), an animated baseball appearing during Fox Sports coverage of Major League Baseball
- Scooter (comics), star of DC Comics' Swing with Scooter comic book.
- Scooter (Coronation Street character)
- Scooter: Secret Agent, a series produced by Network Ten
- Scooter, a corruption of the word Scoter; a large black diving duck
- Scooter (band), German dance/trance/techno band
- Scooter, a short skirt with shorts underneath, see also Skort
- Scooterboy; a sub-culture known for riding vintage Italian scooters, ie Vespa & Lambretta
scooter in German: Scooter
scooter in French: Scooter (homonymie)
scooter in Italian: Scooter
scooter in Dutch: Scooter
scooter in Russian: Скутер (значения)
scooter in Slovak: Scooter
scooter in Swedish: Skoter (olika betydelser)